Discovery Composites offers a complete production environment.
Discovery Composites has implemented an excellent training program consisting of both classroom and hands-on training for its employees. In addition, we have partnered with local community colleges to train aerospace composites workers on the basics, and recruited from these programs.
Discovery maintains a very competent work force and is located in an area where highly skilled personnel are readily available. The company also has the facilities and equipment necessary for testing, paint and assembly.
The company’s Production Advantages include:
- Large facility located at Melbourne, Florida Airport (MLB)
- FAA Part 23 Type Certificate
- FAA Part 23 Production Certificate
- Well Established Operations with Trained Employees
- Strong Track Record in Composite Design, Testing, and Manufacturing.
- Strong Relationship with Toray, Inc.
- Capacity and Experience necessary to complete Contract Work
- Strong Financial Backing from major shareholder